MY COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- My vote will be and always has been to ensure ‘NO COUNCIL RATES ABOVE CPI’.
- A determined approach and strategies to ‘DEBT REDUCTION’.
- Enhanced ‘COMMUNITY CONSULTATION’, response and feedback specifically to development and planning issues, complaints & resolutions.
IS IT TIME FOR A CHANGE ?- YES
- I personally don’t believe a ‘Mayor’ should be in the role for more than 2 terms, which is 8 years in comparison to the previous mayors to avoid complacency & ensure best practise.
- I also believe a ‘Mayor’ should concentrate primarily on our ‘area’ not seek or perform roles on the Local Government Association.
- I will actively seek jobs for our younger and unemployed by promoting our economic advantages for small & large businesses, the trades and continuing our festivals, events, tourism, our heritage and environment.
WHO IS Kym RICHARDSON – Experience & Passion
• I am a ‘local’ living and working in the Onkaparinga area for over 25 years
• Married to Karin for over 30 years having raised our two ‘tradie’ sons in the area
• A former Sergeant of Police (Christies Beach/STAR group/Ops Planning) for 27 years
• The former Federal Member for our area 2004-2007 with a proven track record
• Former CEO of 3 Medical Centres, Fountain Vally, Hackham & Seaford
• Currently the Principal – Managing Director Professionals Real Estate Hallett Cove
• President of the South Australian Disabled Surfers Association
• Chairperson of the Southern Urgent Relief Fund for our disadvantaged
• Local Councillor – Mid South Coast Ward 4 years
• On the Strategic Directions Committee of Council and a voice for the arts/heritage/audit
• Vice Patron Port Noarlunga SLSC, Sponsor Moana SLSC & Morphett Vale Bowling Club
• I enjoy a surf at 3 Poles, football follower, fisherman and lawn bowler
“SOUTHERN LIFE IS MY LIFE” – Please vote 1 Kym RICHARDSON